September 22, 2023 // Naouma Kourti
To foster trans-disciplinarity in middle and higher education by developing, sharing good Art&Science&Humanities practices
- To introduce SciArt practices in middle and higher education
- To embrace complexity and unpredictability in education as opposed to determinism and reductionism
- To allow for spaces of trial, co-development and transformation in the educational system and to welcome failure and error as means of surprise and opportunities of learning
- To embed diversity, responsibility and interdependencies in future technologies including attention for disable and the non-human
- To cherish Nature’s ways of generating and sustaining life?